- Enjoy all the innate fun a jet boat has to offer with epic speed & spins. Pause in otherworldly places, made famous by scenes in ‘Lord of the Rings’; look for trout in crystal-clear waters; even lose track of time listening to the rare bird life when your guide quiets the engine for a spell to let the current take over.
- Emerge onto Lake Manapouri – named NZ’s most beautiful lake – to experience a moment of true silence, a unique sense of solitude, and a view that will never be forgotten.
- Disembark to explore the native bush beyond the beach as you learn about the local flora and fauna while breathing in the ancient beech forest of Fiordland National Park.
- Embrace a rare opportunity to immerse yourself in the remote isolation of Fiordland—famous for its conservation efforts and one of the largest protected areas in the world.
Blue skies & blue waterBlue skies & blue water
Plenty of time for picsPlenty of time for pics
Explore stunning native bushExplore stunning native bush
Experienced, friendly driversExperienced, friendly drivers
Know Before You Book:
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure at our offices – 84 Lakefront Drive Te Anau
- FREE parking & secure storage available at our office
- Allow 2+ hours for the entire tour – bathrooms are available throughout
- The stroll during the beach landing is very easy for all to enjoy
- Departures are weather dependent – heavy rain will affect availability – we will not make anyone boat in the rain!
- Cancellations made 24 hours prior to (local) departure time will receive a full refund